You can’t start a journey until you take the first step. Let Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy show you that you can do something about your stretch marks, and they don’t have to keep the real you from shining through.
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy locks moisture in to help prevent stretch marks.* And it may be used during pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester, and while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms.
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients:
- Cepalin®, a proprietary botanical extract
- Hyaluronic acid
- Centella asiatica plant extract
But what doesn't go into Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is just as important as what does. Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.
In a survey 76% of women who used Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks to reduce the appearance of stretch marks saw results, but, more importantly, were satisfied with how much their stretch marks improved. In fact, more women were satisfied with Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy than with other leading stretch mark products.1
Actual results2 – Stretch marks before and after
- 1. 2011 Survey conducted by Merz North America, Inc.
- 2. Data on file. MEDE-200-301. April 2009.
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy should be generously applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks or want to help prevent them. Apply until fully absorbed two times a day, morning and evening.
Results take time
For existing stretch marks, don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 12 weeks. Dermatologists recommend gently massaging stretch marks because it helps make the skin more pliable and improves its appearance.1
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is available in a 150 gram tube. Look for it in the skin care aisle.
To view full Drug Facts and Product Ingredients, click here.
- For external use only
- When using this product, do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- 1. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, April 2010.
- What is Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy hydrates skin to help prevent stretch marks* and is clinically shown to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks. It is a nourishing cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients, including the proprietary botanical extract Cepalin®, hyaluronic acid, and centella asiatica plant extract.
- How does Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy help prevent stretch marks?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy increases the moisture content of the skin, thereby helping to keep skin more elastic and less apt to tear and form stretch marks.
- Who should use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- Anyone who has stretch marks or is worried they might soon develop them can use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy. However, some people may be sensitive to its ingredients, so if you experience swelling, discoloration or severe itching, stop using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy immediately. If symptoms persist contact your doctor.
- Can I use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Yes, Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy may be used during pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester, and while breastfeeding.
- How is Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy different from other stretch marks products?
- Dermatologist-tested Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is specially formulated with Cepalin® and helps retain moisture to help prevent stretch marks* and is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. 76% of women who used Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks to reduce the appearance of stretch marks were satisfied with the results. That’s 3 out of 4 women. In fact, more women were satisfied with Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy than with other leading stretch mark products.1
- When should I start to see results?
- If you use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy as directed, you should begin to see improvement on existing stretch marks in about 4 weeks. To see optimum improvement, use Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for the full 12-week course of therapy as directed.
- Are results guaranteed?
- Yes. If you’ve been using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for at least 12 weeks and are not happy with the results, print and complete this form and send it to us with the original receipt for a refund of the purchase price, excluding any taxes or other fees. If you have questions about the Mederma® Money Back Guarantee, please call 1-888-925-8989.
- Where can I find Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- To find a retailer in your area that carries Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy, or to purchase online, visit the Where to Buy page. Be sure to look in the skin care aisle.
- I heard Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free. What are parabens?
- Parabens are preservatives commonly and safely used in many skin care products. However, many of our Mederma® users requested a paraben-free option, so we listened. Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is now paraben-free.
- Will Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy work on old stretch marks?
- Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of newly formed stretch marks. If your stretch marks are older or have faded to silvery white, they may not respond as well.
- I have leftover Mederma® scar gel that I’d like to use on my stretch marks. Is this OK?
- You may be inclined to use the Mederma® family of products interchangeably on stretch marks and scars because they all contain Cepalin®. It is important to remember, however, that Mederma® Scar products are formulated differently than Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy and are specifically formulated to improve the appearance of scars, so you will see optimal results if you use the product that is appropriate for your specific skin condition.
- What is Cepalin®?
- Cepalin® is the proprietary botanical extract in all Mederma® products. It’s part of the Mederma® formula that works to improve the overall appearance, texture, and color of scars.
- What happens if I miss an application of Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy?
- For the best results on your stretch marks, you should try to apply Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy two times a day as directed, because if you frequently miss applications it will take longer to see results. If you’re concerned about forgetting to use it regularly, sign up for the Mederma® reminder program. It’s a great resource for the forgetful and the diligent alike to be sure you keep up with your Mederma® applications, and it offers new tips and facts about skin and stretch marks.
- 1. 2011 Survey conducted by Merz
If you would like to rate this product, use the stars beneath the product image shown above.
Investigator assessment demonstrated a 40% positive difference over a 12-week period in overall appearance with Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy1
Improvement in Overall Appearance Over a 12-Week Period, Investigator Assessment1
- 1. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, April 2010.